Updated: May 1
Natural Mineral Water is rich on different essential minerals, micronutrients and trace elements. Consumption of Natural Mineral Water therefore is a very preferred practice. Along with holistically maintaining good health, it is extremely beneficial for Hair and Skin as well.
Just as plants require water and minerals for growth, even the human hair requires minerals in water for growing. Natural Mineral Water is not processed therefore it contains micronutrients and even necessary vitamins which directly contributes to longer and stronger hair.
Healthy Hair with Natural Mineral Water
· A lesser-known fact is that 25 per cent of the weight of a single hair strand, constituent water. Consumption of natural mineral water in the requisite quantity every single day will lead to growth as well as the strengthening of the hair.
· Drinking water is further beneficial in triggering the energy that is transmitted at the scalp that runs to the end of the hair. Natural Mineral Water is pristine, free from any pollutants or harmful particle; therefore, it is far more efficient than most of the other sources of water.
· The most important reason why one should choose Natural Mineral Water for consumption to aid hair health is that it contains Magnesium and Calcium. These two elements are very useful in preventing the breakage of the hair strands and stimulating growth.
· Drinking low mineral water immediately halts the hair growth and adds to a problem such as dandruff.
· Regular Consumption of Natural Mineral Water is also extremely beneficial for our skin. It maintains the moisture, elasticity and youthfulness of the skin.
Natural Mineral Water for Beautiful Skin
· Drinking of natural mineral water makes the skin moisturized, elastic, and firm. It enhances the resilience of the skin and makes it less prone to wrinkling.
· Further, water is usually lost in large quality from the skin through perspiration. Therefore, it needs consistent hydration and replacement of minerals through the water.
· Natural Mineral Water contains Magnesium and other essential micronutrients which enhances the overall health of the skin. It is very important in the prevention of acne and flakiness.
· The International Institute of medicine recommends drinking a minimum of three litres of water to maintain good skin and hair health. And the best source of drinking water is undoubtedly natural mineral water for glowing skin and healthy hair.